DJM750MK2 4 Channel DJ Mixer - RISE UP
Take the step to the DJ booth seamlessly with the DJM-750MK2, a 4-channel mixer which inherits key features and design elements from the DJM-900NXS2, creating a club-style setup when combined with Pioneer DJ's professional CDJ or XDJ multi players.
You can perform seamless mixes on the DJM-750MK2 thanks to the smooth curves on the EQs and channel faders. The Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, gives a precise response and assured feel during even the most complicated scratch techniques.
- Pro FX With Detailed Control: Add texture and flair to your mixes with professional FX inherited from the DJM-900NXS2. 2 effects units combine Sound Color FX and Beat FX – including FX Frequency – giving you the freedom to be creative with sound while always in control.
- Independent Send/Return: Choose from Aux or Insert send/return to connect different types of FX units on iOS devices such as FX apps, synthesizers and samplers, and combine them with the mixer’s internal FX. A simple connection via USB will ensure high-quality sound.
- Professional Sound Quality: Whether you’re playing with digital or analogue sources, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor, dithering technology, 32-bit A/D converter and 32-bit D/A converter.
- Smooth EQs & Faders: The EQs and channel faders on the DJM-750MK2 feature curves equivalent to those on the DJM-900NXS2, which also inspired the Magvel cross fader. The latter is smooth, accurate and durable for more than 10 million movements and its cut lag has been improved for more assured and responsive performance
- rekordbox dj Bundled: You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for Pioneer DJ's DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
- rekordbox dvs Bundled: You also get a licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
- Two Headphone Outputs: The DJM-750MK2 lets you plug both an ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack. Pick your size or attach 2 headphones when playing back-to-back.
- Flexible Connectivity: The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
- Independent Mic Section: Use a microphone independently of the channel input.